White Chocolate Cookie Butter Cups
These White Chocolate Cookie Butter Cups are a fun twist on a classic treat, with creamy cookie butter filling, white chocolate shell and a crunchy toffee garnish!
- These Cookies and Cream Truffles make a delicious treat for any occasion.
- Check out this delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie for a perfect dessert that combines both of your favorite sweet treats.
Hi, Rachael here from Eazy Peazy Mealz, super excited to be sharing recipes with you guys. I try to keep things simple, and use ingredients that are easy to find. These Cookie Butter Cups are no exception!
One of my all time favorite treats is peanut butter cups. But then I was introduced to the magical world of cookie butter, and my life was turned upside down! I started making cookie butter everything…like these cookie butter cinnamon rolls. I was in LOVE. Hahaha okay, maybe I am being a little melodramatic, but I remember my first experience with Speculous (cookie butter). I was in Brussels, Belgium, and had it on top of a hot waffle. Holy Smokes! It was all I wanted to eat the rest of that trip.
When I got home I went in search of it, and found it at Trader Joe’s, where it is called Cookie Butter, and later at Target, Walmart, and many other stores. There are several different brands, and the name is either going to be Speculous. Biscoff, or Cookie Butter, so look for it!
Now, my peanut butter cup love is only rivaled by my cookie butter cup love! I have made them several times, and in several ways. These EZPZ Cookie Butter Cups were my first attempt, and are so good. The flavors were spot on, but I wanted that grainier texture found in a peanut butter cup! So I kept playing. I have had so much fun since then changing things up and making them with white chocolate. Topping them with different things. And making them in different sizes.
And these are such an easy treat to make! Making these delicious cookie butter cups only requires a few simple ingredients: cookie butter, vanilla, and graham crackers crumbs. Along with white chocolate chips and whatever you plan to garnish with.
Dump all the filling ingredients into a food processor and process, or put them in a bowl and use a hand mixer to mix them together.
Then melt the white chocolate, and fill each of the liners about half way, put in a tsp of filling, and fill it the rest of the way.
I also added some toffee brickle bits on top for crunch because I love texture! But this is totally optional. You can add sprinkles, leave it as is, or whatever makes you happy!
Then just pop them in the fridge and let them set up. The last step is the hardest: try to have a little restraint so you don’t eat them all in one sitting.
I hope you enjoy these cookie butter cups as much as we do! And if you love cookie butter as much as I do, be sure to check out these Cookie Butter Muddy Buddies for an easy treat!
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- Toffee brickle, sprinkles, etc.
- 3/4 cup cookie butter
- ¼-½ cup graham cracker crumbs (Food process or blend graham crackers to make a flour like consistency)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- In a large bowl or food processor combine cookie butter, graham cracker crumbs, and vanilla, and process or mix to combine. If the filling is not the consistency you want, add additional graham cracker crumbs to make it a little drier.
- Set aside.
- Use foil liners to line a mini muffin tin.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips by heating in 20 second intervals, and stirring well between each.
- Spoon white chocolate into the bottom of each liner
- Scoop a tsp of the filling in on top of the white chocolate
- Add additional chocolate until the filling is covered.
- Add toppings if desired.
- Put in fridge for 30 minutes to allow to set up
Bake up your version of these cookie cups with these sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans – Bakeware Set
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula, 13-Inch, Black
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Check out more great delicious dessert ideas you will love.
Plus, check out these Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.