Unique Lemon Pie Milkshake Recipe
Sam sure has been a trooper about all this moving business. One of my greatest concerns was taking him away from his friends and familiar country school community. I needn’t have worried!
Moving so late in the school year hasn’t been a problem for Sam at all. He has settled into a new routine much faster than I have. In fact, he told me he is ready for summer adventures. He just knows he’ll be making more friends in our new neighborhood. He said I should probably think up some new treats so he can share with his new friends.
I’m happy to oblige. I’m picturing backyard forts, impromptu ball games and water balloon fights already. With two of summer’s favorite tastes, this refreshing Lemon Pie Milkshake should be a winner! What kid doesn’t like ice cream or lemonade? It’s fast and simple to construct and using better-for-you Horizon Organic products makes it a real Mom pleaser, too.
I feel good about authentic tastes and no artificial flavors or colors. Sam just cares how it tastes. He’s already said he’s certain “All the kids will love it, Mom.”
Bet all the moms will, too.
- 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/3 cup lemonade + 2 T
- ¼ cup Horizon 2% milk
- 1 cup Horizon Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Horizon Cinnamon Grahams
- In a blender, add Cinnamon Grahams and process. Remove from blender and pour the fine crumbs on a plate. Then add ice cream, 1/3 cup lemonade and milk to the blender. Mix until thick and smooth.
- Using a mixer, whip cream and 2 T lemonade on high until stiff peaks form.
- Pour a small amount of lemonade on a plate and dip rim of cup in lemonade and then in Cinnamon Graham crumbs. Add 2 T Cinnamon Graham crumbs to the bottom of cup and pour in milkshake. Top with whipped cream and additional Cinnamon Grahams crumbs.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week