17 of the Best Apple Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Not sure what to serve at your next party? Here are 11 Unique Kid’s Party Drinks that will be full of fun.
- Don’t miss out on these 11 Quick & Easy Summer Strawberry Desserts.
1. Apple Pie Cake :: A Mom’s Take – All the great flavor of a traditional apple pie with 1/2 the work!
2. Apple Pie Cookies :: The Kitchen is my Playground – These bite-sized apple pies look amazing, and taste even better. They are flaky, decadent, and perfect for a bite-sized treat.
3. Mini Apple Dumplings :: Mommy Musings – I so do love small desserts (helps me keep from wrecking my diet!).
4. Caramel Apple Bundt Cake :: The Grant Life – Bundt cakes are easy to make and look great as a centerpiece for any party or holiday gathering.
5. Caramel Apple Cheesecake :: Sweet Bella Roos – A traditional cheesecake is delicious enough all on its own, but add the flavors of crisp apples and gooey caramel and you have one winner of a dessert!
6. Pear Stuffed Baked Apples :: Products for Kids – A simple, healthy, and yummy recipe that is sure to delight you and your kids.
7. Chocolate Double Caramel Popcorn Caramel Apples :: Song Birds and Buttons – A long name for a wonderful recipe! A caramel apple is one of my favorite fall desserts, and this recipe is a must try for my fellow caramel apple lovers.
8. Busy Mom’s Apple Pie :: Second Chance to Dream – Another great alternative to the traditional apple pie, these bite sized pies take the hassle out of making an apple pie by nixing the need to roll out crust or peel apples — yes!
9. Apple Pie Dip:: Mom’s Test Kitchen – This is a great choice for a crowd — it could be served with yummy cinnamon chips or whatever else you come up with.
10. Apple Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches :: Around my Family Table – Sure to be a hit with the kids, these easy-to-make apple pie ice cream sandwiches are great for fall, and those lingering warm summer days!
11. Marshmallow Apple Dump Cake :: Frugality Gal – The best thing about dump cakes is that they are pretty effortless. When you are looking for a great dessert to make that doesn’t eat up your time, this recipe is perfect for you!
12. Apple Cobbler :: Passion for Savings – You really can’t go wrong with a classic apple cobbler recipe.
13. Apple Fries :: Around my Family Table – Apples that are cut, fried, and dusted with sugar? Sign me up for that!
14. Caramel Apple Snickers Salad :: Love Bakes Good Cakes – It’s a salad….so it has to be good for you — right?!
15. Apple Crisp For One :: Love Bakes Good Cakes – Have a night to yourself? This apple crisp made just for one is a perfect recipe to try out.
16. Slowcooker Spiced Applesauce :: Architecture of a Mom – Making things in a slowcooker is easy, and will make your house smell a-maze-ing!
17. Caramel Apple Cupcakes :: Southern Girl Ramblings – Cupcakes are awesome, caramel apple cupcakes are even more awesome.
Looking for more sweet treats? Check out these great recipes ideas for something extra sweet.
- Great Breakfast Recipes Featuring Apples
- 17 Delicious After School Snacks
- Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores
- Oreo S’mores
- 13 Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
- 27 Unique Muffin Recipes
Plus, don’t miss Baked Caramel Apples…