Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach & Artichoke Quesadillas
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc., Circle Foods LLC, and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions and text are entirely my own.
Even though we love to have friends over to grill out, sometimes I want the taste of grilling without doing it. These days I can’t even say I don’t feel like cooking because I’m sooo busy—because I’ve mostly been playing lately—I just want to eat something good and get on with more fun! #SoakingInSummer.
I found my solution at Walmart, and you can too! After strolling through the garden section of flowers and then the party goods aisle, plus the toy aisle if your son is with you, take a turn into groceries.
Pick up Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken, Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas. This assemblage will take your oh-so-easy meal from good to great!
The Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken gives you a delicious protein that’s simple and convenient.
Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing will provide an extra zesty boost of flavor—with no high fructose corn syrup so you can feel good about that.
Wrap it all up in Tortilla Land® Flour Tortillas (they’re in the refrigerated section) for easy eating that’s made from five simple ingredients and no preservatives.
Delicious and done!
Now you’re ready to get back to those important to-do things on your list, like basking in the sun, floating in the water and laughing with family.
Ahh…it’s enough to make you wish summer would last all year.
- 2-3 julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ c fresh spinach
- 2-3 marinated artichokes
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Strips
- 3 T Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas
- In a skillet over medium low heat, add the chicken strips and cook for 3-5 minutes until completely thawed and chicken starts to brown. When it starts to brown, add 2-3 tablespoons of Italian dressing to pan and toss chicken to coat. Continue cooking until chicken is completely heated.
- Finely chop chicken, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes.
- Cook tortillas in a skillet over medium-low heat. Once the tortillas start to bubble, turn over. You want them slightly undercooked since you will be cooking them a second time. Remove the first tortilla from the skillet and add the second one. When you flip the second tortilla over, reduce heat to low and add half the cheese, the filling and another layer of cheese on top. Top with second tortilla and flip over.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until the tortillas are nice and golden brown. Remove from skillet and slice.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week