- 1 roll canned crescent rolls (1 sheet, not individual rolls)
- ½ cup pizza sauce*
- 1 cup Horizon shredded cheese
- 20-30 slices of Simple Truth Uncured Pepperoni Slices
*You can make your own pizza sauce with tomatoes and spices but these days I’m all about fast and easy recipes so I use a jar of Simple Truth Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce.
1. Roll out the crescent dough onto a lightly floured surface.
2. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over the dough and sprinkle with cheese. Top with pepperoni slices.
3. Gently roll the dough into a log.
4. Using a serrated knife, cut the roll into 12 equal pieces.
5. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Spray the liners with cooking spray.
6. Place each spiral into a cupcake liner. Top with a little more sauce and cheese.
7. Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes.