Salted Caramel Cookie Bites
Do you drool over Pinterest recipes? I do. Especially when theyre as good as this cookie combo: Salted Caramel Cookie Bites. I wish I could offer you one. Id share. They taste soooooo good I had to restrain myself. I really could have eaten the entire batch, but of course I didnt. I have way too much self-control for that. A half batch is enough for anyone. Maybe.
- Do not miss these Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups for a delicious after dinner dessert.
- These Peaches and Cream Cookie Cups make the perfect summer time treat.
The outside gives you that satisfying chewiness but theyre tender/gooey on the inside. The provocative sweet/salty flavor is immensely satisfying. Their uniform size makes a nice presentation, too.
Want to make these cookies?
1. Press a thin layer of cookie batter on the bottom and up the sides of mini cupcake pan cups.
2. Put about a half spoonful of caramel in the cookie batter cup.
3. Press a small piece of cookie batter in the middle of the caramel. This creates a layering effect as the cookie bakes. Otherwise, the caramel remains at the bottom with a lot of cookie on the top.
4. Press the sides down and cover with another piece of cookie dough.
NOTE: These should NOT be baked for any more than 9 minutes, even if they look like they arent done. They continue to process after theyre removed from the oven.
Dont you want one right now?
Create your own delicious treat with these great baking sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Square Baker
- Le Creuset Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart Rectangular Baker
- Temptations Old World 15″ pizza Stone, Brown
- American Metalcraft STONE14 Rectangular Economy Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart 77-7 Chef’s Classic Stainless 7-Piece Cookware Set
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Over-and-Back 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- Complete Elegant Regency Line 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set
- Terramoto Ceramic Polka Dots Soup Mug
- Chevron Pattern Mug
- Tree-Free Greetings Paisley Daisies Ceramic Mug
- Counter Art Ceramic Mug Coral/Teal Quatrefoil
- Large Clear Coffee, Tea or Soup Mug
- SugarBooger Living Goods Ceramic Measuring Spoon Set
Check out more great sweet treat ideas.
- Chocolate Snickers Mug Cake
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes With Sea Salt Caramel Buttercream
- Easy Mocha Caramel Cupcakes
Plus, don’t miss Salted Caramel Dessert Trio…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week