10 Unique Pumpkin Recipes Perfect for Any Fall Party
If you love pumpkin, here are some unique recipe ideas!
Pumpkin is the perfect food for serving at any fall party. One of the main reasons I love this time of year is because of the wonderful pumpkin recipes that we get to dust off.
Here’s a recipe round up of some very unique ways to cook pumpkin. It includes recipes for pumpkin chocolate cheesecake, pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin ravioli, pumpkin chocolate chip brownies, green pumpkin pie and many more ideas that would be perfect for a party menu this autumn, regardless of whether your celebration is a big first birthday, small baby shower or a Halloween party.
Check out some of the delicious pumpkin recipes:
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe from The Grant Life: Pumpkin. Chocolate. Cheesecake. ‘Nuff said.
2. Baked Camembert with Pecan Pumpkin Butter from The Sweet Spot Blog: This is so fun. Cheese + pecan pumpkin butter. You cannot go wrong. Makes a great party appetizer.
3. Green Pumpkin Pie from SusieQTpies Cafe: This recipe is a bit of a twist, it uses green pumpkin.
4. Butterscotch Pumpkin Cake Truffles from A Little CLAIREification: Cream cheese frosting and crumbled pumpkin cake are the foundation for these pumpkin cake truffles.
5. Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal from My Best Laid Plans: So easy and delicious, it’s a nice change from the same-old, same-old — which for us is maple and brown sugar. 🙂 I actually think this would be very cute served in shot glasses with tiny spoons as an appetizer at a brunch time party or baby shower.
6. Pumpkin Pie Stuffed Donuts from The Grant Life: With only 5 ingredients, these are the easiest donuts you are ever going to bake.
7. Easy Pumpkin French Toast from My Best Laid Plans: Love french toast. Love pumpkin. Love this recipe.
8. Pumpkin Ravioli from Bargain Briana: I absolutely love pumpkin ravioli, when I eat it I feel like I am eating dessert for supper.
9. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownie from Stockpiling Moms: I have never had a pumpkin brownie before! I cannot wait to try this recipe.
10. Pumpkin Pudding Cinnamon Rolls from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes: A cinnamon roll infused with pumpkin pudding. This is great!
If you loved those pumpkin recipes, you’ll love these ideas as well!
- Enjoy the smell of pumpkin pie but don’t want to bake? This is my favorite candle scent.
- This pumpkin syrup is a premium one and so delicious.
- Talk about unique! Here are pumpkin pringles!
- I am obsessed with cookbooks and this pumpkin cookbook has recipes for 12 months of the year.
Looking for fall party theme ideas?