Football Party: Super Bowl Food Ideas
Your Super Bowl party is getting closerare you getting hungry?! Just looking at all of these delicious Super Bowl Food Recipes makes me hungry! Youll find finger foods, sandwiches, soups, desserts all sorts of wonderful taste treats to offer your Super Bowl party guests. Which recipes will you try this year?
- More than 100 free football party printables.
- Score a touch down with these 29 super bowl party ideas.
1. From Eat Cake for Breakfast: PRETZEL BITES – jalapeno cheddar, garlic parmesan or cinnamon sugar? They all sound delicious to me!
2. From Food Network: SUPER BOWL – Chex mix or Asian rice + 2 egg whites = 1 great, edible serving bowl.
3. From The Curvy Carrot: LOADED POTATOES – this mini version is bite-sized right and football shaped.
4. From Plain Chicken: CHEDDAR BACON RANCH PULLS – Steph (from Plain Chicken) says this bread is addictive; I believe it!
5. From Real Housemoms: GLAZED KIELBASA BITES – heres a tasty treat that can be made ahead of time. Maybe taste one before you set it out for guests: they go quickly.
6. From Smart Savvy Living: CANDIED BACON FOOTBALLS – ahh sweet and salty awesome!
7. From Party Bluprints: SOUP + 21 recipes that are served in a bowl for guests who dont want to miss a single play.
8. From Creating Home: SAUSAGE CHEESE BALL APPETIZERS – Sounds good to me!
9. From Food Network: PIGSKINS IN A BLANKET – kielbasa and puff pastry, shaped like a football? Yes, please.
10. From Ate Up Amateur: PEPPERONI ROLL-UPS – crescent dough, pepperoni, mozzarella string cheese and garlic powder: easy and delicious.
11. From Rachel Ray: PEPPERONI PIZZA PUFFS – prep is only 15 minutes, plus they can be made ahead and frozen until party day.
12. From Passion for Savings: MINI TACO BOWLS – who doesnt like tacos? These bite-sized wonders are just right for a crowd.
13. From Hunts: BBQ WINGS – chicken barbecue wings are another Super Bowl staple youll want to include.
14. From The Daily Smash: CHEESEBURGER RING – divided crescent rolls help make this an easier-to-serve recipe. One ring yields 16 servings.
15. From Culinary.net: CHEESEBURGER BOWL DIP – ground beef or turkey, bacon, cheese, tomatoes and dill pickles are a yummy combination for a bowl or on a roll.
16. From The Bite Sized Baker: NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER – from someone who previously had a total aversion to the idea of Clam Chowder, this relatively cheap, quick and easy recipe is a version that the cook now craves.
17. From Taste Spotting: POTATO SOUP, CREAMY TOMATO AND HERB, FRENCH ONION and MORE – if youre looking for a variety, youre sure to find temptations to tantalize your taste buds.
18. From Spaceships and Laser Beams: CHILI – 10 awesome recipes of the quintessential Super Bowl chili; you should include at least one of them for your gang!
19. From For the Love of Food and Wine: HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS – oh, these look delicious! They can be assembled a day before the party, too. From the Yummy Life: PESTO CHICKEN SLIDERS – oh, these look yummy! Another before the party assemblage.
20. From Lemony Thyme: PEPPERONCINI BEEF SLIDERS – a crockpot wonder, perfect for game day.
21. From Plain Chicken: MEATBALL SLIDERS – ok, one more slider to tempt you.
22. From Spaceships and Laser Beams: 7 POPCORN RECIPES – and all are kid-friendly, too.
23. From Love Bakes Good Cakes: BARBECUED PEANUTS – another potentially addictive treat, but dont blame me.
24. From Spaceships and Laser Beams: Easy Football Party Food Ideas – Find more party food for your football bash. YUM!
See the other posts in our Super Bowl Party series:
- Football Party Favor Ideas: Books
- 17 Amazing Super Bowl Parties
- 100+ Free Super Bowl Printables
- 29 Ideas for Super Bowl Party Decorations
Plus, check out Football Party Food Ideas #QuesoForAll…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week