Party Food: Wasabi Plum Grilled Mushrooms
Disclosure:I am part of the Blue Dragon Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Entertaining outdoors means we’re trying lots of tasty treats on the grill. Mike has been sweet and has let me try lots of flavor experiments lately. I’ve created some new tasty party food ideas that we’ve enjoyed immensely. These wasabi plum grilled mushrooms are a winner that you will want to enjoy more than once this summer!
Create this delicious dish for yourself:
1. Soak bamboo skewers for at least one hour.
2. Thread on fresh white mushrooms and lay on a piece of plastic wrap.
3. Spread wasabi plum sauce liberally over mushrooms and massage gently.
4. Wrap mushrooms and marinate for two hours.
5. Grill for approximately 20 minutes.
Get more great inspiration with these yummy party food ideas:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Scotcharoos
- Kid’s Party Food: Frozen Banana Penguins
- 20 Frozen Treats
- Mini S’Mores Cheesecakes
- Hillshire Farm Grilled Sausage with Peppers
What tasty party food does your family enjoy?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week