Party Food Ideas: Sweet Chili Brie on the Grill
Disclosure:I am part of the Blue Dragon Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
We’ve enjoyed some great weather lately — finally! This has been one of my favorite springs and early summer in memory. After such a long winter, the warm breezes and chances to be outdoors while entertaining seems even better. I love serving up tasty party food ideas on an average night. It’s a great way to make a boring Monday more exciting! Mike and I have had a great time experimenting with delicious flavor combos on the grill. We’ve done lots of outdoor entertaining — it’s so fun to surprise guests with items they don’t expect.
These sweet chili brie on the grill is a surprising and delicious twist on an old standby. Here’s how to create it yourself:
1. Heat grill to 400 degrees.
2. Cut top of brie, forming a well in center and fill with chopped walnuts.
3. Pour sweet chili dipping sauce over the walnuts.
4. Bake on the grill until cheese is melted, approximately 10 minutes.
5. Serve with favorite crackers.
Get more great inspiration with these yummy party food ideas:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Scotcharoos
- Kid’s Party Food: Frozen Banana Penguins
- 20 Frozen Treats
- Mini S’Mores Cheesecakes
- Hillshire Farm Grilled Sausage with Peppers
What tasty party food does your family enjoy?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week