Party Food Ideas: New Recipes to Try on Your Grill
Grilling dinner outdoors is an absolute favorite summer tradition around our house! Besides keeping the heat out of the kitchen, food cooked on the grill is infused with flavors that just dont happen on the stove. Ahh, summer! Ready to fire up your grill? Here are a few new recipes youll want to try.
- Try these 12 Delightful Blueberry Recipes for a refreshing twist on a summer treat.
- These Watermelon Pops are perfect for kids to enjoy on a hot summer day.
1. A Zesty Grilled Asparagus Sandwich :: Carolyns Homework
2. Margarita Grilled Chicken :: Sweet Pea Savings
3. Grilled Sticky Chicken :: Just Us Four
4. Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Breast :: Bless This Mess
5. Grill Roasted New Potatoes :: She Saved
6. Grilled Brie Stuffed Figs with Honey :: Fearless Dining
7. How to Make A Baked Potato on the Grill :: See Mom Click
8. Balsamic Grilled Zucchini & Red Onions :: Loris Culinary Creations
9. Cheesecake in a Jar and Grilled Zucchini & Squash Flatbread :: Ds Books and Cooks
10. Grilled BBQ Spare Ribs with Root Beer Marinade :: Clever Pink Pirate
For more great grilling ideas, check out these delicious ideas.
- Summer Barbecue Ideas
- Grilled Pineapple Smores
- Asian Grilled Burger
- Wasabi Plum Mushrooms
- Sweet Chili Brie on the Grill
What’s your favorite grilling recipe?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.