No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie
There is something about a cool Jell-O pie that is so comforting and delicious, and if you’ve never made one it’s shockingly easy to make! This pink Strawberry Jell-O pie is the perfect low-fuss dessert for guests or a special weeknight supper.
- Serve these Dirt & Worms Dessert Pops for a fun twist on kid approved treats.
- Keep the summer spirit alive all year long with these delicious Watermelon Cupcakes.
When fresh strawberries are in season, I love an easy homemade strawberry tart but for the rest of the year, this easy strawberry Jell-O pie has me covered!
This is a quick recipe that kids can help make and is perfect for when you want something sweet and delicious but don’t want to be spending too much time in the kitchen. It’s no-bake so it’s great if you’re already using the oven for something else or if you just want to avoid turning on the oven! It does take a while to set so ensure that you give yourself a good 5 hours before you want to enjoy this pie with your loved ones.
If you’re not a huge fan of strawberry flavoring, you can swap that out for any Jell-O flavor you’d prefer!
Boil your water as you prepare your other ingredients.
Stir together the boiling water and strawberry Jell-O for two minutes until completely dissolved.
Add the ice cold water to the gelatin mixture and stir until slightly thickened.
Whisk in 2 cups Cool Whip until well blended.
Refrigerate the pie filling for 30 minutes.
Smooth out into the prepared pie shell and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 package JELL-O Strawberry Flavor
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- Boil your water as you prepare your other ingredients.
- Stir together the boiling water and strawberry Jell-O for two minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add the ice cold water to the gelatin mixture and stir until slightly thickened.
- Whisk in 2 cups Cool Whip until well blended.
- Refrigerate the pie filling for 30 minutes.
- Smooth out into the prepared pie shell and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Create your own sweet treat with help from these great ideas gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Curva Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses and Tumblers
- Oggi Melamine Ribbed 6 Piece Mixing Bowl Set in assorted colors
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Check out more great dessert recipes:
Don’t miss Strawberry Cheesecake Pie…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week