No Bake Mocha Mud Pie + Dirty Feet
This family friendly fun is brought to you by Bobs & LoLo. The ideas and recipe are my own.
Can you play any musical instruments? I took piano for a while, but I didnt stick with it long enough to call myself an accomplished pianist. I also took violin. That didnt last any time at all. However, I can play a cd player. And I do sing. With vigor. Ive found my boys also like to sing and dance. With vigor! When we received the new Dirty Feet CD by Bobs & LoLo, I knew my two youngest were going to be rompin and stompin and making music in no time. I was right!
Bobs & LoLo are new to us. Their music is upbeat, all original and fun for kids. Youll hear pleasant vocals from the mama duo, as they sing about things high on the happy kidlet hit list: mud pies, sand and sun, wiggles and giggles, fluffy clouds, buzzy bees and dirty feet!
Bobs & LoLo were both using music in their individual professional realms (Bobs was a teacher and LoLo was in environmental education) when they decided to team up. The long-term friends are dedicated to connecting children to the natural world with music, movement and make-believe. Friends having fun are contagious! Bobs & LoLo been making music and entertaining kids for several years and Dirty Feet is their latest recording.
Heres a sample of their latest CD:
Zane and Shay had a super time in our back yard, getting their own feet dirty while they listened to their new CD. To make it an even more special event, I made them mocha mud pie to eat while they took a break from dancing to the music.
- 1 8 oz. block of plain cream cheese mixed with…
- 1/4 cup of coffee (made by boiling water and adding 1/2 tablespoon instant coffee)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar (more or less could be used depending on taste preference)
- 2 packages of instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 cups of cold milk
- 1 small container of Cool Whip
- Crush 24 cream filled cookies with a rolling pin or in food processor
- Mix with 1/2 stick of melted butter
- Place in bottom of serving dishes – I used half pint Mason jars
- Cream together
- Mix together thoroughly
- Additional tub of Cool Whip for top layer
- Additional cream cookies for topping if desired…could also use nuts, fudge sauce, or gummy worms.
- Start with crust layer, then chocolate pudding fudge layer, then mocha layer, top with Cool Whip and desired garnish. Can be served immediately or chilled.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bobs & LoLo.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week