40+ Summer Recipe Ideas #MomsCheckIn
With summer here, we’ll be doing a lot of outdoor entertaining in the coming weeks. I am looking forward to time in the sun with our friends! These tasty summer recipe ideas from the Moms Check In crew are sure to be favorites this summer!
Amanda: Summer for me is all about easy and fresh food. And also, if we can keep the oven turned off that’s an added bonus! So our slow cooker goes into overdrive. A typical summer meal might be some BBQ, corn on the cob (I do live in Indiana after all), fruit salad and some ice cream!
Check out these yummy summer recipes from Amanda…
- Easy Cookies And Cream Fudge Recipe
- Super Simple Gluten Free Slow Cooker Nacho Bake
- Easy Slow Cooker Lava Cake Dessert Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken, Cheese, Bacon & Tater Tot Casserole
- Super Easy, Mile High Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Luscious Lemon Bars
- Sweet Spinach, Fruit & Chicken Salad
- Shaker Gingerade The Official Drink of Summer
- Crock Pot Ribs
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats
- TruMoo Fudgesicles
Plus, visit Amanda on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
Stephanie: We LOVE summertime at our house. We do a lot of outdoor entertaining in our backyard which means grilling, cool treats and lots of laughter with friends. Both Mike and I love to experiment with new recipes and flavor combinations, especially during the warm summer months. Here are some of our favorite summer recipes:
- Strawberry Sundae for Adults Recipe and Other Awesome Party Food
- Kids Party Food: Watermelon Recipes
- Summer Party Ideas: 7 Frozen Treats
- 8 Strawberry Drinks & Snacks
- Party Food Ideas: Labor Day Recipes
- 20 Frozen Treat Recipes
- 11 Quick & Easy Summer Strawberry Desserts
- Sweet Chili Brie on the Grill
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Homemade Banana Ice Cream
- Party Food Ideas: Asian Grilled Burger
- Easy Party Food Ideas: My Favorite Summer Sandwich
- Party Food Idea: Grilled Pineapple S’Mores
- Party Food Ideas: Summer Barbecue Ideas
- Party Food Ideas: New Recipes to Try on Your Grill
Plus, visit me on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
Jenni: We have a pretty big extended family and we have a ton of get togethers in the summertime. Lots of birthdays, and then of course there’s Father’s Day and the 4th of July. Always entertaining, playing games, swimming and eating good food! Summertime food for me means quick and easy (usually involving the grill!).
Check out some of Jenni’s awesome summer recipes…
- Coffee and Cream Popsicles
- Copycat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwich
- Ice Cream and Brownie Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly and BBQ Sauce Meatballs
- Pecan Bacon and Ranch Cheeseball Recipe
- Simple and Tasty Caprese Bites Appetizer Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Parmesan Crackers
- Simple Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 17 Incredible and Fun Hot Dog Recipes You Have to Try
- Grape Jelly and BBQ Sauce Little Smokies
- Grilled Onion Bombs
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites
- Crispy Onion Ring Topped Garden Salad
- Cake Mix Cookies An Easy Sugar Cookie Cheat Recipe
Plus, visit Jenni on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
What’s your family’s favorite summer recipe?