Mickey Mouse Witches’ Hat
Is this witch hat really for Mickey, or did Minnie put him up to it? No matter. It’s a cute and simple treat idea that should thrill a chocolate lover’s taste buds. If you’re putting a Halloween party dessert table together, a display of these haberdashery wonders would add a little bewitchment, for sure!
- These 9 Creepy Halloween Party Treats will add the perfect touch to your next Halloween party.
- Bake up a fun Halloween treat kids will love with these 34 Must-Have Halloween Baking Supplies.
What You’re Going to Need:
– Oreo Cookies (I used Mint Oreo Thins)
– M&M’s Candies
– Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses (I used Dark)
– Ziploc Sandwich Bag
– Sharp Knife
- Unwrap two chocolate kisses and place them in a small, microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife.
- Turn a sandwich bag inside out over your hand and scoop up the chocolate.
- Turn the bag right side in and press the chocolate mixture into one corner of the bag.
- With a sharp knife, cut the corner of the sandwich bag off so that you have a tiny hole from which you can pipe the chocolate.
- Unwrap a Hershey’s Kiss and lay it on its side on a cutting board or plate.
- Place two M&M’s candies on either side of the Hershey’s Kiss for the ears.
- Pipe two small dabs of chocolate in-between the Kiss and the M&M’s. The melted chocolate will act like glue to hold the M&M ears on the Hershey’s Kiss.
- Repeat this process for as many hats as you want.
- Place the cutting board or plate in the freezer to set the chocolate.
- Once your hat tops have set, pipe a small dab of chocolate on the top of an Oreo cookie.
- Affix your hat top onto your hat’s Oreo cookie brim.
Create a fun Halloween treat everyone will love with these great baking sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Chips, Milk Chocolate
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Curva Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses and Tumblers
- Oggi Melamine Ribbed 6 Piece Mixing Bowl Set in assorted colors
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Check out more great dessert recipe ideas perfect for Halloween.
Don’t miss 17 Super Cute Halloween party Food Ideas…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Stephanie is in love with a boy named Sam. He has taught her that it's okay to jump first and look later, to wear a dirty shirt to the park and to decide that today is a good day to take a nap in your rubber boots. She hangs out here blogging at Spaceships and Laser Beams and at our printable party shop on Etsy.