You’ll need 10 jalapenos and 20 pieces of uncooked bacon.
1. Make the dip as same as above, omitting diced jalapeno.
2. Cut jalapenos in half and scoop out seeds. If jalapenos are really hot, soak them in cool water for 30 minutes, drain and dry.
3. Cut each slice of bacon into two pieces.
4. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture into the jalapenos. Smooth down mixture so it’s not overflowing from the sides.
5. Place two half pieces of bacon side by side. Place the jalapeno, cream cheese
side down, in the middle of the bacon slices. Wrap the jalapeno with bacon and set on a tray seam side down. (Optional: place a toothpick through to keep
bacon more secure.)
6. Preheat a grill and layer with foil.
7. When the grill is hot, place the jalapenos seam side down on the foil.
8. Cook until bacon is golden brown, rotating until each side is cooked (about 2-3 minutes on each side). Turn carefully because sometimes bacon sticks to foil.
9. Remove from grill; let cool.
Note: I did not use a toothpick. A few jalapenos lost their bacon but I just wrapped them back around to serve.