Kids Party Food: The Hulkmelon
Now here is a fabulous kids party food: The Hulk Watermelon! Hed be a terrific dessert table guest at a super hero themed birthday party. Jill, over at Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons, came up with this idea. In fact, she regularly spends creative time in the kitchen with her boys to make silly snacks, fun food and goofy goodies. They used to be picky eatersbut no more. Ive been doing the same kind of thing with Sam; when they are involved in the making, theyre much more likely to be partaking!
- Create some Easy Sea Creature Candy Pops for an upcoming party or just because.
- Lego Brick Pinata Cookies are the perfect treat for Lego loving kids.
Visit Jill and see some of their other culinary creations: Mr. Watermelon Head; Yodamelon; Frog; and Turtle-Turned-Over Melon are just a few. Who knew that watermelon could be such a shape changer?! Jills creativity isnt limited to watermelon, however, so be sure to visit her blog and be inspired to make art in the kitchen with your kids.
These super hero birthday party ideas are not to be missed.
- Ninja Turtles Themed 3rd Birthday Party
- Boys Superhero Themed 5th Birthday Party
- Superhero Themed Birthday for 4 Year Old Boys.
- Superhero Training Academy 4th Birthday
What’s your go to treat to cool off during the rising summer temps?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week