Kid’s Party Food: CinnaBunny Bread
This bread is amazingly good! It doesnt take long to put together, either. Because it is yeast-free (bunny keeps his shape this way), you dont have to wait for it to rise and it only takes about 20 minutes to bake. Of course its a fun breakfast or treat idea for the Easter season, but who couldnt love some bunny any time!
- Check out these super fun and easy Easter cookies.
- Plus, get some celebration ideas with this little man bow tie Easter party.
First, preheat your oven to 400*.
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup of white milk
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/page/8 cup of milk
- Sift the dry ingredients; blend in butter; add milk and kneed into a ball.
- Shape into one long piece (think of making Play-Doh snakes!); you want it to end up about ½ inch thick and 1 ½ inches wide.
- Brush the cinnamon spread on one side of the dough.
- Arrange the dough right on your baking sheet with the cinnamon on the inside edge.
- Shape the dough rope; first, coil it in a circle as if you were making a cinnamon roll (thats the head). Leave enough dough rope to extend as ears. Use the left-over piece for rabbit jowls at the sides to bottom of the circle.
- Brush the remaining cinnamon spread on top.
- Bake for 17 20 minutes. You dont want the ears to get too hard (over-baked) but the head coils need to bake through.
As soon as you take the cinna-bunny from the oven, drizzle the glaze over everything, according to your taste. There isnt much sugar in this recipe so the glaze adds just the right amount of sweetness.
Serve cinna-bunny family style and let everyone pull off pieces. This will last in the refrigerator for a couple of days if you can keep from eating it while its warm!
Plus, get some more Easter inspiration with these ideas…
- 25 Easter Craft & Activities
- Delicious & Darling Easter Cake Pops
- DIY Monster Easter Eggs
- Free Easter Printables
- Easter Egg Hunt Party Idea
- 20 Easter Baking Supplies
What is your favorite Easter treat to bake and share with family?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.