Kid’s Party Food: Banana & Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Disclosure:I am part of the Blue Dragon Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Summer, ice cream and kid’s go together perfectly. This frozen banana and chocolate chip ice cream is the perfect kid’s party food idea. Adults will enjoy it too! It’s so easy to create, even on the day of a party. We’ve enjoyed it in both a bowl and on a waffle cone. No matter how you serve it, everyone will ask for more please!
Create this tasty treat for yourself:
1. As bananas get too ripe, cut them into small chunks (cut out rotten parts), place in freezer bag and freeze.
2.Once frozen, empty six bananas into a blender.
3. Slowly add coconut milk to ensure bananas don’t stick in blender (I had to add a full can)
4. Fold in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
5. Wrap loaf pan in cling wrap and stir in banana mixture.
6. Freeze until solid (approximately 5 hours).
7. Serve and enjoy!
Get more great inspiration with these yummy party food ideas:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Scotcharoos
- Kid’s Party Food: Frozen Banana Penguins
- 20 Frozen Treats
- Mini S’Mores Cheesecakes
- Hillshire Farm Grilled Sausage with Peppers
What tasty party food does your family enjoy?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.