How to Plan a Fun Halloween Party
I LOVE enjoying a good party with friends. Some of my favorite memories involve parties at our home, laughing and sharing the evening with friends. Usually for our gatherings, everyone brings a dish to pass, their kids and lots of energy. We all do dinner together and then the kids go off to play while the adults visit, play cards and enjoy lots of laughs.
This autumn, I anticipate several great get togethers with friends. Halloween will be here before you know it so I’ll be adding a little decor to our home, planning a few fun games plus some tasty treats and it will be time to party! Here are some tips to get ready for your fun Halloween party!
- Make it family friendly! I love sharing memories with my whole gang.
- Choose a theme and take it to the max: tie in the invitations, decor, games and food!
- Plan fun activities that everyone can enjoy.
- Have a costume contest — outline the rules, pick the judges and let your imagination go wild!
- Take pictures — you won’t want to forget your fun time. Plus, when kids are involved, it’s always great to look back and see how much they’re grown!
One of my favorite treats to serve at a Halloween party are these candy corn cupcakes. They’re simple to make and will wow your guests!
Candy Corn Cupcakes
- 1 cake box mix
- 1 pudding mix
- Add pudding mix to cake mix and follow instructions on the cake mix box.
- Divide batter equally into three bowls. Leave one as is. Add orange gel food coloring to the second one. Add yellow gel food coloring to the third.
- Layer the batter, approx a teaspoon each, yellow, orange and white.
- 1 stick butter
- 2.5 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tsp milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup candy corn, chopped
- Mix on medium speed until fluffy.
- Fold into piping bag with no tip.
- Start from the middle and work your way out to create rosette.
- Top with additional candy corn.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you’re like me and experience light bladder leakage when laughing — like at your fun Halloween party — check out Poise Impressa! It’s a brand new way to deal with bladder support. Get started by printing a Poise Impressa coupon now!
Your turn: what are your tips for a fun Halloween party?
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week