His & Hers Signature Drinks #OKSpirits
It’s spring: the perfect time for grilling with friends, celebrating life and enjoying delicious food and drink. We love opening our home to guests for get togethers. Mike fires up the grill and I handle the decorations — it’s a winning combo that we love.
Today, I’m sharing a delicious his and hers signature drink idea — perfect for grilling with friends or sipping at a joint baby shower. Delicious, quality ingredients paired with Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery create drinks that your friends will talk about for a long time to come.
Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery is an internationally acclaimed craft Distillery featuring a unique selection of specialty spirits. Made from 100% BC fruit, and without additives, chemicals or artificial flavours, these fine spirits have won numerous awards domestically and internationally. This is a testament to the quality of fruit and skilled expertise that goes into producing each bottle of spirits. There are over 25 varieties are produced in traditional copper-pot Stills. These include Fruit Brandies, Liqueurs, Marc (Grappa), Aquavit, Gin, Vodka, Whisky and Taboo Genuine Absinthe. I’m using their Raspberry Liqueur and Taboo Absinthe in our recipes today.
Check out all their delicious Absinthe recipes!
Fun Facts about Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery…
- They are Western Canada’s first and oldest Craft Distillery
- They are North America’s first and only recognized World Class Distillery and the only distillery in North America to win Distillery of the Year at the world spirits awards. (this is a pretty HUGE deal ladies)
- They are family owned and operated (by an amazing family!)
- 100% BC (craft) and use no additives. They are all natural with no preservatives, coloring and flavoring
- Online shopping is available in Canada, with free shipping on the purchase of 3 bottles or more.
- 1/3 bottle of Raspberry Liqueur
- ½ bottle of Dry White Wine
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 2 Cups Ginger Beer
- Fresh or frozen fruit like raspberries and orange slices
- Place all in pitcher, chill.
- Makes one pitcher.
- 1oz Taboo Absinthe
- 1oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 lime rind
- Club soda
- In a glass muddle lime juice, sugar, mint leaves and lime rind.
- Add absinthe and stir.
- Fill glass with crushed ice and top off with club soda.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week