Healthy and Easy Food Ideas on the Go
The past few weeks, I have been working hard to take off the end of the baby weight that has been hanging around. With a busy schedule, and lots of commitments, it can be hard to make time to be healthy. Unfortunately, it’s been low on my list as there are many other things demanding my time. After battling illness three times over the summer, I am finally making being healthy and eating well a big priority. Thankfully, Lean Cuisine Honestly Good meals fit in my life easily and make good choices simple to stick with.
I’m learning more and more how important natural, wholesome foods are. Each day, I can choose to fuel my body with food that will give me a boost and help me reach my goals. I’m excited that Lean Cuisine Honestly Good fits in with this goal so simply. By enjoying one of their meals at lunch, I know I am receiving balanced nutrition. Plus, their meals taste amazing, not at all like a regular freezer meal! The ingredients are real food that you can feel good about putting in your body. Each meal comes with a delicious sauce you add yourself after cooking which really kicks up the whole dish a notch. You’ll love the taste!
The new Lean Cuisine Honestly Good meals are: Honey Citrus Chicken, Lemongrass Salmon, Pineapple Black Pepper Beef, Plum Ginger Grain-Crusted Fish, Pomegranate Chicken, Roasted Red Pepper Chicken. Each combination is amazing and you can truly enjoy the great flavors. And, what’s great is that they can be easily picked up during my regular shopping trips to Target.
Adding Lean Cuisine Honestly Good meals into my menu is one of the ways I’m working to get healthy. Here are some more great ideas I’m utilizing:
- Start your day with exercise. I have found a walking buddy and we go at least two miles every morning. I’m excited to grow this number — and shed the pounds!
- Drink your water! Put down the soda, and have a glass of ice cold water instead.
- Chew gum instead of snacking. Helps me keep my breath fresh, plus helps me resist eating junk food!
- Eat a fruit and veggie with every meal. This helps ensure I eat enough fresh foods each day without really thinking about it.
- Get fresh air. While it’s tempting to work through my to do list at a frenzied pace, I’m making sure I take a break each afternoon to go for a walk or sit outside in the sunshine. I feel better and it’s great for my boys too!
What healthy choices are you making? How would Lean Cuisine Honestly Good meals fit into your routine?
Please note, I’m not a doctor. You should always consult with your physician before starting an exercise regime!
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week