Great Breakfast Recipes Featuring Apples
Fall is almost here—time for changing leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, and ripe, delicious apples! Not only are apples great tasting, they are good for you! Why else would they say, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”?!
In this round-up you’ll find ten delicious ways to enjoy juicy apples. Rediscover that old-fashioned boyhood favorite, homemade apple butter. There is also warm, apple cinnamon oatmeal that would stick to his ribs or a microwave-quick stuffed apple that even non-breakfast eaters would like. You’ll find new recipes for applesauce bread and muffins, pancakes and waffles, apple granola and apple turnovers. How about a piece of apple and bacon coffee cake? My mouth is watering!
So here are some great breakfast recipes featuring apples for you and your family to enjoy on those crisp, autumn mornings.
- 6 Strawberry Recipes for Breakfast will get your morning off to a great start.
- Start their mornings off right with 21 Awesome Ideas for School Day Breakfast.
1. Homemade Apple Butter– Spread it over toast, pancakes or biscuits; this yummy recipe is sure to delight your taste buds and start your day off right.
2. Applesauce Bread– This recipe is great for an on-the-go breakfast and it is easy to make!
3. Apple Spice Muffins With Granola Crumb Topping Recipe– When I think of fall, I think of rich, spicy flavors and these muffins bring it all together in one yummy muffin.
4. Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats Recipe– Perfect for an autumn weekend morning! Bonus: it tastes good and it is great for you!
5. Microwaved Stuffed Apples– Need breakfast in a hurry? Try these delicious, microwavable stuffed apples! Nice and warm, plus theyre full of raisins, butter, and brown sugar.
6. Apple Pie Granola– If you are looking for a great recipe to munch on-the-go, then you will love this sweet granola recipe that includes the crisp taste of apples.
7. Apple Pie Stuffed Cinnamon Waffles– A little indulgence is a good thing, right? This sticky-sweet recipe is a super way to spice up a traditional waffle!
8. Apple Pie Pancakes– A recipe everyone in the family is sure to love, these apple pie pancakes are easy to make and easy to disappear!
9. Apple and Bacon Coffee Cake– What is better to go with your coffee than Apple and Bacon Coffee Cake? That’s right…nothing!
10. Easy Apple Turnovers– I love any recipe that is easy to make, and tastes good. These easy apple turnovers are perfect for just that.
So now that you have drooled over these terrific apple recipes, who is ready to go apple picking?
Want more apple recipe ideas? Check out these great recipes for more apple fun!
Plus, don’t miss Baked Caramel Apples…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week