Girls Night In, Part One: Peach Cobbler Margarita
Back-to-school means its time for new routines, but wouldnt you love to have a fun girls night in to celebrate the changing of the seasons? Why not make time? There are all sorts of things to do with girlfriends, whether theyre long-time besties or new acquaintances. You might simply get together for a satisfying gab session and catch up on each others lives, but if youd like to add an activity, here are a few of my favorite girls night in ideas:
- Serve up something delicious like this Cheesy Kale and Artichoke Dip at your next party or gathering.
- Your guests will love snacking on this Harvest Cheddar Guacamole Appetizer.
– THEMED FOOD TASTING BUFFET :: Everyone brings a dish to share. Even more fun? Dress to go with the theme.
– CRAFTING PARTY :: Pick something everyone can do, like making jewelry or a seasonal wreath. Check out Pinterest ideas for new favorites.
– CHARITABLE CAUSE :: Brain storm how the group could make a difference.
– HOST A SWAP :: Clothing, accessory items, books, movies, cds or any other category that everyone could benefit from with a trade.
– SPA NIGHT :: All sorts of possibilities here. Facials, manicures, pedicures, neck rubs, foot rubs, etc.
– GAME NIGHT :: Got a favorite? Care and share!
– MEAL PLANNING :: Plan for future family dinners by making freezer meals or baked goods together.
– HIRE A PRO :: Want to learn belly dancing, self-defense or how-to clown? Pick a topic and learn something new together.
– GARDEN PLANT EXCHANGE :: Divide and conquer share those extra plants.
– CHOCOLATE BAR :: Everyone brings a favorite chocolate confection to sharehey, chocolate is good for you!
And if youd like a big girls drink to toast the evenings festivities just in time to show your appreciation for the waning fresh peach season, here is a Peach Cobbler Margarita:
- 1 peach
- 4 ounces of peach margarita mix
- 4 ounces of tequila
- 2 ounces of peach vodka
- 2 ounces of hazelnut liqueur
- 1 cup of ice
- brown sugar
- crushed graham crackers
1. Blend all ingredients except brown sugar and graham crackers in blender until smooth.
2. Combine a small amount of brown sugar and crushed graham crackers in a bowl.
3. Dip rim of glass with water or lime juice.
4. Dip glass rim in the brown sugar/graham crackers.
5. Pour in drink mixture.
6. Garnish with a sliced peach.
Stay tuned. Part Two has more girls night in ideas and another drink recipe. Cheers!
Serve your guests some sweet treats baked with these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Chips, Milk Chocolate
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Curva Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses and Tumblers
- Oggi Melamine Ribbed 6 Piece Mixing Bowl Set in assorted colors
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Check out more great recipes perfect if you love peaches.
- Peaches & Cream Cookie Cups
- Meringue Roses with Grilled Peaches
- Grilled Cinnamon Honey Butter Peaches with Iced Sweet Tea
Plus, don’t miss Fresh Strawberry Lemonade…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week