4 Super Fun Halloween Treat Recipes
If there’s one thing I love the most about Halloween is just how campy it can get. There is no idea that is too outrageous to try. (I can only image how many foam finger Halloween costumes there will be this year.) That doesn’t just extend to costumes though. There are a ton of awesome food ideas that border on scary and downright silly. Here are four that I think are super fun. They include witches finger cookies, spider cupcakes, mummy face pizza and pumpkin truffles.
- These 10 Unique Pumpkin Recipes range from the fun to the downright delicious.
- Halloween doesn’t have to be all about candy, check out these 6 Healthy Halloween Treats.
1. Dead Lady Fingers from The Nerd’s Wife: Nothing says Halloween more than these party food favorites. She has a super cool version.
2. Spider Cupcakes from Songbirds and Buttons: These cute spiders are made from a Reese peanut butter cup. Delicious and adorable too boot. That’s just the way I like my cupcakes.
3. Butterscotch Pumpkin Cake Truffles from A Little CLAIREification: These would be adorable if shaped like little pumpkins. Or you could just reverse the icing colors so that the one with the most coverage is orange.
4. Mummy Face Pizza for Halloween from SusieQTpies: How perfect is this pizza for a Halloween party or your child’s lunch on October 31st?
And let’s not forget how perfect pumpkin recipes are for Halloween! Here are some of my favorites:
5. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars from Juggling Act Mama
6. Baked Camembert with Pecan Pumpkin Butter from The Sweet Spot Blog
7. 20 Ways to Cook Your Pumpkin Seeds from Susie QTpies Cafe
More Halloween Party Food Ideas