End of Summer Party Ideas: 7 Frozen Treats
I think delicious frozen treats and summer parties go hand in hand!
There’s nothing better than a cold treat on a hot day. Not to mention their relative ease to make. I’ve featured a few great summer party ideas these past few months on the blog – from a pool party to summer party recipe ideas to fun things to do at a summer party. Here’s one last one if you’re having and end of summer party or just want to celebrate: frozen treat recipes.
Here’s a round up of refreshing frozen treat recipes from some of my favorite bloggers! There are options for both the kids and adults only.
1. Blueberry Pie Yogurt Pops from Ya Gotta Have a Hobby
2. Celebration Shake from Thirty One 10
3. Strawberry Thyme Summer Cocktail from Do Small Things With Love
4. Homemade Fudgesicles from The Sweet Spot Blog
5. DIY Freezer Pops from the Adventures of Brad and Kendra
6. Strawberry Frozen Yogurt from A Night Owl
7. Homemade Mango Coconut Ice Cream from A Night Owl
Check out some of my favorite supplies for making frozen treats:
- Top Pops Recipe Book I am a recipe book addict. This one’s fun.
- Frozen Treat Tray – Makes six at a time.
- Frozen Treat Holder – If you have little ones this helps with SOME of the mess. Can’t do anything about faces though. LOL
- Popsicle Sticks – This is the big kahuna if you also do crafts with them.
- Ice Cream Machine – Homemade ice cream is so fancy. 🙂 I love it. And the best machine is under $100 = awesome.
Looking for summer party ideas?
Some of my favorite from the blog include:
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week