- 1 box of elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of mayo
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- 1 ½ tablespoons of sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, toss cooked macaroni with celery, red pepper and carrots.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, mustard, green onions and parsley.
- Pour over macaroni and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Calories: 2016
- Sugar: 39
- Sodium: 1864
- Fat: 179
- Saturated Fat: 33
- Unsaturated Fat: 140
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 88
- Protein: 15
- Cholesterol: 122