Easy Veggie Ranch Bars
Sam and I took Cassie for a walk yesterday. It was unseasonably warm and we didn’t even have to wear our jackets. So spring fever is officially here, at least in my life! I am so ready for sunshine and green and flowers.
My appetite even shifts with the seasons. Does yours? I love salads and we frequently eat them but there is something about warmer weather that causes me to crave fruit and vegetables more than usual. I’m always on the lookout for new ways to fix/eat them. One of my recent experiments netted this awesome recipe for Veggie Ranch Bars. It’s a terrific combo of crunchy veggies and a wonderfully flavored dressing on a little bit of crust. It’s delish. It’s easy to make. And with all those colorful vegetables, it looks pretty!
The flavorful combination of herbs and spices in Hidden Valley® Ranch Salad Dressing is a simple way to plus up lots of recipes. Mixing Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad Dressing and cream cheese adds a luscious flavor that totally satisfies in this dish.
- 1 can of 8 croissants
- 4 radishes
- 2 carrots
- 1 small broccoli crown
- 1/2 small cauliflower
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- green onion
- 1 8 ounce block of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1. Unroll croissants and press into a 9×13 baking dish. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 2. While crust is baking, slice carrots and radishes with a mandolin and finely chop broccoli and cauliflower.
- 3. Mix cream cheese and ranch dressing until well blended.
- 4. When crust has cooled, spread with cream cheese mixture and top with veggies and green onions. Press veggies down into cream cheese so they stick.
- 5. Cut bars and drizzle with more ranch dressing.
Visit Hidden Valley for more easy recipes and quick mealtime fixes.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley. The opinions and text are all mine.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week