Easy Stamped Sugar Cookies
Want to make a super sweet, super cute cookie? Although sentiments of love are always in season, you could even use this idea instead of a Valentine card. Somebody loves you—they won’t have to wonder “who?” when you include the message right on the cookie! This recipe is a winner!
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2.5 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Purple gel food coloring
- Preheat oven: 350
- Mix butter, sugar 2 minutes
- Add eggs, vanilla; mix until just blended
- Combine flour, salt in separate bowl
- Add to wet mixture
- Do not overmix
- Put dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out
- Cut into shapes; place on greased cookie sheet
- Bake 10 minutes
- While cookies are warm, use temper to press in letters
- Makes approximately 20 cookies
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Layne is a boy mom in love. Surrounded by three adventurous little men and her ever patient husband, she's in pursuit of an empty laundry basket, the perfect cup of coffee, and sleep. She blogs, parents, and manages social media while wearing her tiara. You can join her party at My Best Laid Plans and Coupons with Q.