Dirt & Worms Dessert Pops
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones® Hand Wipes. The opinions and text are all mine.
Being a mom — especially the mama to my busy little boys — means being prepared in every situation. I learned early on that my boys might throw me a curve ball when I least expect it, so it’s a good idea to have all the essentials on hand!
I am amazed at the messes my guys can make. I admit there have been times when I’ve lost my cool over it. I have them all shiny clean, dressed cute and almost ready to go out the door. And when it’s actually time to leave…grrr. How does a guy manage to get dirty and done in five short minutes?
I decided there is no sense in getting upset and stressing us all out. I have taken my “be prepared” motto to heart and I always have Wet Ones® Hand Wipes with us wherever we go. Walmart loves me. I buy Wet Ones® Hand Wipes almost every time I’m there. You get a lot of mileage in the canister size but I don’t leave home without at least a travel pack or the singles tucked in my purse or pocket. With all of the sticky ice cream treats and hot weather adventures ahead of us, I expect to be using them daily this summer.
I really like both of the Wet Ones® Hand Wipes scents: Fresh and Citrus. The Wet Ones® Hand Wipes Sensitive Skin Extra Gentle are fragrance free, with an extra mild cleanser. They all have a hypoallergenic formula that’s gentle on skin but it still outs dirty messes.
The Wet Ones® Hand Wipes are especially helpful when soap and water aren’t handy but I use them at home too. Why stain good washcloths with chocolate-covered hands and faces?
My guys love these Dirt and Worms Dessert Pops. So do I. There’s a true rich chocolate taste, they are super-easy to make and my boys think the worms are sooo cool!
- 1 large box of chocolate pudding
- 3 cups of milk
- 10 chocolate cream sandwich cookies (I used one per popsicle so if you are making more or less, adjust for your mold)
- 10 gummy worms (1 per popsicle)
- Place chocolate cookies in a gallon size storage bag and seal. Use a rolling pin to crush the cookies into pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until the mix has dissolved and the pudding thickens. Stir in crushed cookies.
- Cut each gummy worm in half.
- Pour 1-2 spoonfuls of pudding into the mold. Tap mold on the counter to work out any air bubbles and to pack down the pudding. Add gummy worms and top with more pudding, tapping the mold as you go.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- To release the popsicles from the mold, briefly run them under warm water.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week