Cookies & Creme Cookie Butter Balls
These Cookies & Creme Cookie Butter Balls are a perfect last minute addition to any party! Now, I don’t know about you, but when I’m planning a party I tend to look for quick and easy foods that can be eaten standing up and with your fingers. That usually means a menu of bite sized tasty goodness. But just because it’s small, doesn’t mean it can’t pack loads of flavor!
I’m sure many of you have heard of cookie butter, you know, that super addicting stuff they sell at Trader Joe’s. Well, have you seen the new Cookies & Creme version? If you haven’t, stop everything you are doing and go get about ten jars of the stuff RIGHT NOW, it’s sooooo good! You can thank me when you get back!
I was planning my dessert menu for a recent party and decided to do a new twist on my Cookie Butter Balls and use the Cookies and Creme Cookie Butter. Man, I tell you what, it tastes like Dunkaroos! And who didn’t love Dunkaroos as a kid!? I LOVED the funfetti, but these taste like the chocolate, and I can never say no to chocolate! I love this recipe because it takes just 4 ingredients and 30 minutes to make these little bites of happiness! Since they’re dipped in chocolate, they can easily be packaged up into goodie bags for favors or put out at the dessert table. Or you can just eat them all by yourself as a reward for throwing an awesome party!
Cookies and Creme Cookie Butter Balls
30 Minutes – 30 Balls
- 1 1/2 cups Cookies & Creme Cookie Butter
- 1 cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- 8-10 oz. Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Combine cookie butter, graham crackers, and confectioners sugar and mix until combined, you can add a little more cookie butter if needed. If balls are soft, you can chill them for about 10 minutes to make them easier to dip.
- Melt Dark chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl on 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and dip in chocolate, place on wax paper until chocolate hardens. (about 10 minutes) Drizzle with any remaining chocolate.
Want more delicious dessert recipes that are perfect for parties? Check out these great posts:
- Seriously. Double chocolate chip cookies.
- Here are 15 yummy desserts you’ll want to make
- 20 amazing desserts that have pumpkin in them
- Dare you to find a dessert you won’t love in this post
- Learn how to make FROZEN cake pops, inspired by the movie
Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Plus, check out this post on 17 Genius Desserts You Can Make in a Muffin Tin.
And you don’t want to miss these gorgeous (and delicious) peanut butter surprise cupcakes!
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week