Cookie Monster Ice Cream
Have you been to Sesame Street lately? I can tell you how to get to some sweet Cookie Monster ice cream in case you know any cute cookie monsters! You dont even need an ice cream maker. With the bright blue color, this recipe could be the star player on a Sesame Street themed dessert table instead of a birthday cake. But why wait for a birthday party? Make any day special with this fun confection.
- Cool off this summer with this Homemade Banana Ice Cream.
- These Popsicle Brownies are sure to hit the spot this summer.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1-10oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 Mini Oreos
- 10 Mini Chips Ahoy
- blue food coloring
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract, optional
- In a large bowl, whip the whipping cream on medium-low speed for up to 10 minutes, until you have frothy peaks.
- Add blue food coloring to the sweetened condensed milk one drop at a time, until you reach Cookie Monster blue. You may need to adjust the final mixture, but its best to get as close as possible to the color you want now.
- Slowly pour the blue, sweetened condensed milk into the whipped cream, being careful not to over mix. Now is the time to add extra food coloring if needed.
- Transfer the milk and cream mix into a standard sized loaf pan. Gently insert Mini Oreos and Mini Chips Ahoy throughout.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap (or a lid), and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve with extra Mini Oreos and Mini Chips Ahoy.
Blue balloons, cups and bags can easily be transformed into Cookie Monsters likeness for simple decorations, drink cups and favor bags. Add google eyes and a black construction paper or black sharpie mouth. What could you put in the favor bags? Cookies, of course.
P.S. Im certain little Smurfs like blue ice cream and cookies, too!
Create a summer treat they will love with these great sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Greenco Set of 12 Vibrant Colors Ice Cream Dessert Bowls and Spoons
- Stackable Old-fashioned Soda Fountain Plastic Goblet Parfait Ice Cream Cups Bowls
- Meri Meri Ice Cream Van with Cups and Spoons, 12-Pack
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel, Mirror Finish
- VonShef Professional 5 Piece Mixing Bowl Set Stainless Steel
- Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-by-5-Inch Loaf Pan
- StarPack Premium Silicone Mixing Spoon with Hygienic Solid Coating
- Baker’s Secret 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set, Multi-Color
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 Oz
- Wholesome Sweeteners, Organic Cane Sugar, 64 Oz
- Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting, Vanilla Flavor, 16 Oz
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula
Check out more great cool treat ideas perfect for summer.
Do not miss 21 Frozen Treats for Summer…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week