Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
Chocolate mmm. Raspberries mmm. Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes WOW! Add these to your next party dessert table. Or make them just because. Since theyre made with your favorite cake mix, this is an easy idea to pull together that doesnt take a lot of time. These cupcakes are moist and chocolatey. The raspberry frosting adds the perfect topping of just the right amount of sweetnot that overwhelming too-sweet taste of some frostings. I think piping the rose frosting on looks especially appealing and adds a little decoration, but of course you could just use dollops of frosting and do a little knife swirl if the piping intimidates you. Maybe add a raspberry on top?
I recently made these as part of a menu for my side of the family when we had a get-together this summer. Since we live so far away from my relatives in Newfoundland, our family gatherings are big whenever were home. We only see them once a year so it was so much fun to get to create something to share with them. So, heres to family, with chocolate and raspberries on top!
- Want to get your kids to eat their veggies? Sneak them inside these Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes.
- You will not want to miss out on these Oooey Gooey S’mores Cupcakes.
- One cake mix
- One box of chocolate pudding
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 pint of raspberries
- 3 ½ cups of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Make cupcakes according to cake mix directions, adding the dry box of pudding mix.
- Let cupcakes cool before frosting.
- Heat raspberries in a small pot on medium heat for approximately 20 minutes, or until they turn into the consistency of jam.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Combine the butter, raspberry mix, powdered sugar, cream and salt.
- To pipe on the frosting, use a Wilton 1M tip, start in the middle of the cupcake and move to the outside.
Create a delicious dessert recipe idea with these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Chips, Milk Chocolate
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Curva Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses and Tumblers
- Oggi Melamine Ribbed 6 Piece Mixing Bowl Set in assorted colors
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Check out more great cupcake recipe ideas.
- Breakfast in Bed Cupcakes
- Easy Mocha Caramel Cupcakes
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Sea Salt Caramel Buttercream
Plus, don’t miss 21 Genius Cupcake Recipes that you need to Try…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week