Chocolate Peppermint Winter Cocktails
Once the holiday season is over it almost seems like winter should disappear—but it doesn’t, at least not where I live. There’s a lot of frigid weather, cold white stuff and wet yuck to get through yet. Hot chocolate, hot coffee and hot tea do their part to keep you warm but if you want to toast the evening with something that chases the chill, you might want to try one of my favorite winter time adult beverages: Chocolate Peppermint Winter Cocktails.
Forget the outside cold that’s trying to creep in and make an evening cozy with candlelight, your honey and a fire in the fireplace. Plan a future vacation, preferably for some private tropical paradise. Or invite friends over for a board game and make the evening a little more special with a toast to the winner. Anyway you choose to serve it, chocolate peppermint delights!
- Check out these 8 Strawberry Drinks and Snacks that are perfect for all ages.
- Not sure what to serve at your next party? Don’t miss 10 Fun Drinks to Serve at Children’s Parties full of great ideas.
CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT WINTER COCKTAILS
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 oz. Baileys Original
- 2 oz. Kahlua Mocha
- 2 oz. Smirnoff Vodka
- 1 drop Peppermint Extract
- 4 oz. Half & Half
- Simple Syrup (optional)
- Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark
- Using a spoon or small rolling pin, smash peppermint bark into tiny pieces. Put the pieces on a small paper plate.
- Add a small amount of water or simple syrup to a plate. A paper plate works great here too and then there’s no extra clean up. Dip the rim of your glass in water/simple syrup and then dip it into the peppermint bark pieces, slowly rotating your glass to cover the rim of your glass.
- Using a shaker, combine Baileys, Kahlua, Smirnoff, peppermint extract, and Half & Half. Shake. See? You’re getting warmer already. Pour into glasses. Take a sip. Hot stuff!
Create your own winter treat with these great sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel, Mirror Finish
- VonShef Professional 5 Piece Mixing Bowl Set Stainless Steel
- Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-by-5-Inch Loaf Pan
- StarPack Premium Silicone Mixing Spoon with Hygienic Solid Coating
- Baker’s Secret 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set, Multi-Color
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 Oz
- Wholesome Sweeteners, Organic Cane Sugar, 64 Oz
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
Check out more great drink ideas made for grown ups.
- His & Hers Signature Drinks
- 13 Drinks to ring in the New Year for Adults
- Brownie Cheesecake Cocktail
Plus, don’t miss 29 Baileys Irish Cream Recipes…
What is your favorite drink to help keep you warm during the winter time?
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week