Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
These Chocolate Chip Cookies & Creme Cups are super easy to make and they are a perfect dessert or party food idea kids will love. I love getting really creative with food – Hello, Late Night with Neiman Marcus Cookies – but I like to have some super simple and QUICK recipes in my pocket too. It’s recipes like this that make party planning a breeze and give sweet tooth cravings a simple solution.
- Kids will love these Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores as a fun after school treat.
- Satisfy every sweet tooth with these 12 Super Yummy Recipes to Make Right Now.
I’m kind of a sucker for cookie cups and mousse cups. I mean, who doesn’t love a cookie or chocolate shell filled with creamy sweet stuff! This particular recipe is made with store bought refrigerated cookie dough and a simple three ingredient filling. It really doesn’t get any easier than that. The filling is what I use as the basis for most of my frosting recipes. It’s really a stabilized whipped cream, but it’s out-of-this-world GOOD!
So when I said these would be gone in seconds, I meant that quite literally. I had the chance to take pictures and eat a couple myself, but then my parents came over. My dad wandered out into the dining room to check out the day’s work and I swear these sweet little treats were gone before he even sat down. Maybe he shoved them in his pockets for later or something, I dunno, but they’re good enough that I wouldn’t put it past him. These are like the perfect little bite of milk and cookies that everyone will love!
- 24 pack of Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (regular sized)
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1/3 cup Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (dry)
- Chocolate Sprinkles
You’ll also need:
- Mini Cupcake Pan
- Tart Shaper
- Preheat oven according to cookie package instructions.
- Spray down pan with cookie spray.
- Break the cookie dough up and place a cookie in each cavity of the pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan completely.
- Once cooled, gently remove from pan. I found that the easiest way to do this without breaking the cups was to gently press on the edges and spin them and then simply slide them up and out. You can also run a toothpick or paring knife around the edge to loosen them up.
- Beat heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar, and pudding mix in medium high speed until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pipe into cooled cookie cups and top with sprinkles.
Bake up your own sweet treats with these great sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans – Bakeware Set
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula, 13-Inch, Black
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Check out more great delicious dessert ideas kids will love.
- White Chocolate and Sprinkles Mousse
- Cookies & Creme Cookie Butter Balls
- Naturally Colored Red Velvet Cupcakes
Plus, check out 17 Genius Desserts Made in a Muffin Tin…
What is your favorite sweet treat to make for your kids?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week