Chicken Parmesan Dip
Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.
Do you have a favorite recipe that your family always begs you to make when you have them over? This Chicken Parmesan Dip is one of those recipes. More on that in just a moment…
The busy holiday season typically means a few extra take-out meals at our house. Throw in Christmas get-togethers with friends at a restaurant, too. There are days I am glad I don’t have to cook, and I appreciate being served, but haven’t you noticed the best times happen at home?
The Best Meals Happen at Home is also the name of the reward program at Publix. In the new year, the Publix coupon-based rewards program is shifting to a gift card-based rewards program and they want you to know about it.
Beginning in January, spend $50 at Publix and you’ll receive a $10 gift card. (You can check out details on the FAQ page at bestmealsathome.com.)
That should make your grocery budget stretch — or pay for the ingredients to make this yummy Chicken Parmesan Dip!
It’s an easy and delicious dip that you can make for ANY occasion!
- 1 can (12.5 ounces) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 packages (about 6 ounces each) hard bread sticks
- Heat oven to 350°F. Stir chicken, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Spread half the sauce over cream cheese. Top with chicken mixture. Drizzle with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Serve with breadsticks for dipping.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week