- 1 pound Smithfield Yuengling Bratwurst
- 1 ½ packages softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, diced
- salt and pepper
- Remove the brats from the casing and brown in a pan over medium high heat, breaking it up into small bite-size pieces as it cooks.
- In a separate bowl, add cream cheese, cheddar, onions and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When the brats have cooked through, add to the cheese mixture; mix until well combined.
- Pour the dip into a small oven-proof pan or pie plate. Bake at 425 for 10-15
minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.