Cheddar Rosemary Mini Cornbread Muffins
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.
With life moving at warp speed, I think we can all use some tips for getting the family meal on the table quickly and more conveniently. How do you make it happen? Do you make a months worth of menu plans? I dont. I think its a good idea. Can you imagine how nice it must be to get to the end of a long, tiring day and have your meal already cooked in the crock potor at least know what youre fixing every day? I tell myself Im going to do that but then I figure I might not really have an appetite for whats on the menu for that particular day. I do have a mental list of favorite possibilities and I keep adding to it. The trick is to have the pantry as well-stocked as the imagination!
When Sam and I picked up the Martha White ® Baking Mixes yesterday, I knew that today I would be making a variation on that Southern favorite, cornbread. The convenient Martha White ® Baking Mixes help a by-the-seat-of-your-pants person, who is always busy, to pull together a homemade meal in nothing flat.
- 1 package of Martha White Buttermilk Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons dried rosemary
- Mix the cornbread muffins according to the package directions.
- Add ½ C cheddar cheese
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons rosemary
- Fill muffin tin and bake, according to package directions.
- When you remove the muffins from the oven, while they are still hot, add the remaining cheese and rosemary as topping.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of J.M. Smucker’s®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week