Certified Angus Beef® Brand Grilled BBQ Pizza
As I’ve said many times, Mike is a grill master. Enjoying great meals outdoors together, fresh off the grill is truly one of my favorite parts of summer. This weekend, Mike outdid himself. We were both in the mood for pizza and steak. Inspired by a Certified Angus Beef® brand website recipe, Mike created this incredible grilled pizza using a strip steak.
Certified Angus Beef® brand is an amazing brand that produces the very highest quality beef. All meat must pass ten stringent quality specifications to earn the brand’s premium mark, ensuring you always enjoy flavorful, tender, juicy cuts of beef. With over 35 years of quality behind them, you can be sure to enjoy the superior quality and flavor every time you serve their product.
I especially love that their website offers so many tips on how to select your meat, as well as recipe ideas. They completely take the guesswork out of serving something my family and guests will love. Be sure to like them on Facebook as well to stay up to date with the brand. You can also check out delicious looking photographs on their Instagram.
- 1 cooking onion (diced)
- 1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper
- 1 cup aged cheddar (I used 4 year)
- Pizza dough
- Favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 Certified Angus Beef® brand strip steak
- In a frying pan, combine onions and mushrooms with a splash of olive oil and cook until just tender.
- Next, season the steak with salt and pepper, then sear on the grill. Be sure to make it rare inside as it will continue cooking on the pizza. Remove from the grill and let rest on the cutting board. Then slice into thin pieces.
- Put your dough on a pizza grill sheet and smear with BBQ sauce, then top with onion and mushroom mixture, red peppers, steak and cheese.
- Cook on the grill on low with cover down for approximately 10 minutes or until the crust is cooked through.
- Use some extra BBQ sauce as dipping sauce if desired.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week