Caprese Chicken Pasta Salad
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions and text are entirely my own.
We’re well into the second month of the year and I’m still going strong on my healthier, taking-care-of-me-too decision. What a great feeling! As a wife and mom, it’s so easy to let good habits slide while you take care of the rest of the family. Things get busy and if you’re not careful, today’s hurry-up will steal good intentions. I know. I’ve allowed it way too many times in the past. But not today!
One of the time savers that helps me keep on track in the kitchen is making easy one bowl meals. Salad is one of my first choices. But how do you take a salad from ho-hum to yum? It’s not enough to just satisfy the appetite. Not only does a convenient meal have to be delicious, it has to pack in the nutrition.
While I was at Walmart this week, I picked up everything I needed to make one of my go-to recipes, Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad. Using TYSON® GRILLED AND READY® CHICKEN makes it a snap to create a delectable, protein-filled meal and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing enhances the flavor without any effort on my part. I love the zesty herb flavor it adds to the salad without high fructose corn syrup in it.
- 1/2 bag Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Strips
- 8 ounces Wish-bone Italian Dressing
- 1/2 box whole wheat bow-tie pasta
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces of mozzarella pearls
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Dice into bite-size chunks.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat with dressing.
- Garnish with basil and Parmesan cheese.
- Can be served warm or cold.
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions are entirely my own.