12 Birthday Cake Recipe Ideas
Check out these delicious, easy and unique birthday cake recipes!
Who says birthday cakes have to be vanilla or chocolate? I love these unique ideas for a birthday cake. These are some truly great recipes from some of my favorite bloggers. They include bundt cakes, poke cakes, a one bowl chocolate cake and even upside down cakes.
Get ready for your mouth to water with these awesome recipes!
1. Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe from Modern Mommyhood: I love the idea of going a route different than a traditional birthday cake. This pineapple upside down cake is really pretty.
2. Banana Bread Cake with Brown Butter Frosting Recipe from Wonky Wonderful: Need to use up a lot of bananas? This tasty cake calls for four of them.
3. Three Layer Chocolate Cake Recipe from a Mitten Full of Savings: What’s better than a chocolate birthday cake? Three layers of it.
4. Red Velvet Poke Cake Recipe from the Rollins House: I had never heard the term “poke cake” before. This one is made from red velvet cake mix.
5. Almond Joy Poke Cake Recipe from Two Gals and a Blog: If you are an almond joy fan, You wont be disappointed with this cake. It’s made from a devil’s food cake mix.
6. Strawberry Box Cake Recipe from A Night Owl: Is made from a cake mix as well but it tastes just like homemade.
7. One Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe from Farmer’s Wife Rambles: Fall apart moist and just the right amount of chocolatey goodness without being super sweet.
8. Coconut Cake Recipe from The Freshman Cook: Easy to make and delicious. Great combo.
9. Apple Cake Recipe from Mom Endeavors: No matter what time of year you make it, this cake will make your house smell of fall apple season.
10. Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake from The Pinning Mama: Very easy and the end product is very impressive. I wonder if those cute mini bundt pans would work for this recipe? I’m going to try it.
11. Spiced Peach Upside Down Cake from Farmer’s Wife Rambles: Packed with flavor and a great recipe for kids to help out on.
12. Chocolate Peanut Butter Tall Stack Cake Recipe from The Freshman Cook: In our house, chocolate and peanut butter are the #1 flavor combination.
More Party Food Ideas
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week