Apple Cinnamon Streusal Muffins #BBFEggs
Disclosure: I am participating in the Burnbrae Farms campaign managed by SJ Consulting. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Have you ever noticed when youre on vacation that the sky looks bluer, the flowers more brilliant, the scenery more amazing? I call that vacation eyes. Of course we all only go to fabulous places for vacations, but I think the multiplied sense of beauty is mindset as much as vision. I had that epiphany one day as I was driving home from work. I had successfully completed a campaign for a client; I was feeling relaxed. I noticed the extravagant beauty of the sunset that golden hour glow and then the surrounding sky. The grass at the park looked especially green. It all looked like one of those gorgeous wish you were here post card pictures.
Thats when I realized I could have vacation eyes whenever I would take the time to look.
And now I do lookbut that doesnt keep me from planning actual get-aways! Summer is prime time for road trips, great explores and family campouts. Mike and I have found we enjoy stretching out vacation days with long weekends away. Our more frequent jaunts mean we have a pack-up quick routine. We usually take snacks and some food from home. Thats not only budget friendly, it saves time and we get to eat what we wantlike these Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins.
Burnbrae Farms helps make packing my traveling pantry a breeze. Their Liquid Eggs in square containers are perfect for road tripsno broken eggs in route plus you can freeze them so they do double duty in the cooler. I love how easy the Liquid Eggs are to use, too. You just pour what you need from the container. No prep, no mess!
APPLE CINNAMON STREUSEL MUFFINS
- 2 tablespoons each, brown sugar and large flake oats
- 1 tablespoon each, all-purpose flour and melted butter
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup each, all-purpose and whole wheat flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup plain 2% yogurt
- ½ cup Naturegg Simply Egg Whites, well shaken
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ cup finely chopped apple
Find complete directions for baking from Burnbrae Farms.
Burnbrae Farms is sponsoring a great give-away for your summer get-aways!
Participate in the Upcoming Twitter Party #GreatCanadianCampout with @BurnbraeFarms @CWF_FCF and @SJConsulting_CA which will be on May 26th at 9pm EST
- 1 – Grand Prize: Coleman Instastart All-in-one Grill, 2 Stackable coolers, CWF Hoodie, $100 Gift Card, $100 Burnbrae Farms Gift Basket – Total Value $500
- 2 – Second Place Prizes: 2 Coleman Stackable Coolers, 1 CWF Adopt an Animal Kit, $75 Burnbrae coupons: Total Value $175
- 5 – Third Place Prizes: 1 CWF Adopt an Animal Kit; CWF Flashlight; $50 in Burnbrae Farms Coupons – Total Value $100
Sounds like an awesome way to kick off summer! Heres to vacation eyes at home and away!
Plus, don’t miss Baked Caramel Apples…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week