25 Valentine’s Treats You Will Love
Who needs to go shopping for a Valentine when you can create the most wonderful Valentine treats right in your own kitchen?! Maybe the kids will want to help make them; for sure theyll want to help taste them. Whether youre having a Valentine party or youre just looking for ideas to share the love, youll find cookies, cakes, cupcakes and more right here.
- Check out my round up of over 100 Free Valentines Printables, perfect for any occasion!
- Take a peek at these 17 Valentine Themed Craft Ideas that are sure to keep little hands busy.
- From Sweet Bellaroos: Heart Shaped Cherry Pies — Two ingredients, heart shaped and red? Yes!
- From The Cottage Market: Double Dipped Cherries Cherries are wonderful by themselves but they are really something sweet when dressed in chocolate and sprinkles.
- From BruCrew Life: Cherry Banana Smoothie Its pink, its easy, and its good for you, too.
- From Healthy Smoothie Recipes: Frozen Berry Smoothie With cranberries, strawberries and cherries, you know this drink will be red and yummy! This site also has other red smoothie recipes to tempt and treat you.
- From Kleinworth & Co.: Red Velvet Biscotti Red velvet especially seems like a Valentine treat but Id eat these any day.
- From One Little Project: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts Depending on which way you decide to go, this is either a two or three ingredient confection. Takes a bit of patience but so does love!
- From Kitch Me: Red Candied Apples Remember these from summertime fairs? Why wait? Theyre fruit. Theyre red. Its Valentines Day.
- From Shugary Sweets: Fruit Cookie Pizza Use pre-made cookie dough for a quick version of this tempter. Almost any fruit topping tastes delicious but choose red for your Valentine.
- From Give Recipe: Red Velvet Cupcakes Who doesnt like a personal cupcake? Make this recipe in less than an hour, but they look professionally made.
- From Glorious Treats: Sweetheart Cupcakes These darling cupcakes with cherry frosting hearts are much easier to make than you might guess from looking at the picture.
- From Katherine Martinelli: Fruit and Nut Chocolate Bark (Almost) no guilt in this onehey, with fruit, nuts AND dark chocolateyou could call it health food.
- From Kraft: Cupids Cups Jello, Cool Whip and chocolate combine in this perennial favorite that is so easy.
- From Raining Hot Coupons: Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins What a combo!
- From Kitchen Counter Chronicles: Valentine Cake without Artificial Coloring If you are one of the families avoiding artificial dyes, heres a great option. Dont be scared off by the word beets; you dont taste them.
- From Cooking Classy: Linzer Cookies These little heart shaped, jam filled delights are delicious. My son loves to help me cut out the hearts.
- From Treats: Blush and Bashful Marshmallows Want to try your hand at homemade marshmallows? These are in shades of just- right-for-Valentines-Day!
- From Averie Cooks: Soft M & M Chocolate Chip Cookies Ohmyword! I want some of these right now. They sound delicious and they look cute with the red and pink M & Ms.
- From Shugary Sweets: Cheesecake Pretzel Bites Sweet and salty; what a combo!
- From Glamour: Strawberries in Yogurt Dip your fruit in yogurt and freeze for a taste treat without guilt.
- From Posed Perfection: Nutter Butter Love Bugs Aww cute! Just as the name implies, use pre-made Nutter Butter cookies and decorateeasy and fun to do with the kids.
- From Confessions of a Cookbook Queen: Cherry Vanilla Tuxedo Cake If youre cake-decorating-challenged like I am, you need this recipe. The results look like you knew what you were doing!
- From And Everything Sweet via Skip to My Lou: Heart Cake Pop Tutorial Wow! Im making these. Who knew it could be so easy?
- From Shugary Sweets: Cherry Puppy Chow You really wouldnt give this to a dog, its too doggone sweet! Bet your kids would love it, though.
- From Growing Up Gabel: Chocolate Cream Puff Cream puffs are not difficult to make and they look so impressive and taste that way, too.
- From Two Loves Studio: Heart Shaped Ice Cubes with Pomegranates This is a cute and easy way to fancy up your drinks.
Get ready for baking up some yummy Valentine treats with these supplies:
- Silicone Heart Mold Pan
- Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set
- Wilton Red Sprinkles
- From The Heart Nesting Cookie Cutter Set
- Red and White Polka Dot and Striped Cupcake Boxes
- Heart Donut Pan
- Valentine’s 6 Piece Mini Cutter Set
- Wilton You Bake Me Smile Bird-N-Heart Fun Picks
Plus, get more Valentine treat inspiration with these ideas:
- DIY Jet Pack for Valentines Day
- 21 FREE Printable Valentine Cards for Boys
- Valentine’s Party for Boys
- [Inspiration”] A Valentine’s Day Photo Shoot
What Valentine treat are you looking forward to serving at your party?
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week