8 Super Delicious French Toast Recipes
Nothing screams breakfast favorite than the sweet and tasty French toast. Is there anyone who doesn’t love it? These 8 great french toast recipes that we’ve rounded up will surely entice your taste buds. They include a Praline French Toast, Mascapone Strawberry French Toast, Stuffed French Toast, Creme Brulee French Toast and French Toast Casseroles. For added measure. we’ve even thrown in a Fruity French Toast Crumble recipe.
- Super healthy spinach smoothie recipe.
- Easy s’mores muffin recipe to make with kids.
- Make this French Toast in a Mug.
1. Overnight Praline French Toast from The Kitchen is My Playground. With assemble-ahead ease and a decadently delicious pecan-and-brown-sugar topping baked on top, this Overnight Praline French Toast is a perfect holiday brunch or breakfast treat!
2. Mascarpone Strawberry Stuffed French Toast from A Family Feast. Thick slices of challah or white bread are stuffed with a creamy mixture of mascarpone cheese and strawberry preserves. Next, the slices are dipped in an egg-milk mixture, then cooked on a griddle until perfectly golden brown on the outside, and warm on the inside!
3. Creme Brulee French Toast from My Turn for Us. I love easy do ahead dishes especially for holidays or when we have company. This is perfect for an easy impressive breakfast.
4. French Toast Casserole from Savings Lifestyle. Its super easy and always goes over well. You can prepare this the night before to save time, or in the morning and bake immediately.
5. Easy Make-Ahead French Toast Casserole from Really Are You Serious. Its super easy to make the night before, and then pull out when you are ready to cook, it. Its perfect for a breakfast or brunch gathering, too.
6. Coconut Crusted Stuffed French Toast from Will Cook for Smiles. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so why not have some fun with it! Its so soft in the center and crusted with crunchy coconut flakes on the top. I also used some cream of coconut in the eggs and in the cream cheese. This is the perfect coconut goodness to start your day!
7. Homemade French Toast Sticks from Saving Cents with Sense. Make your own version of store bought French toast treats that are not laden with unpronounceable additives and fillers. A great Sunday morning breakfast that can do double duty. Make some to eat right away and some to freeze for busy school mornings.
8. Fruity French Toast Crumble from Savings Lifestyle. It is best to serve this dish slightly warm. It is such a sweet treat that makes the perfect brunch or breakfast item. It is easy to prep, easy to make, and oh so easy to enjoy! Give this tasty Fruity French Toast Crumble a try this weekend. Your taste buds and tummy will be so glad you did.
Love making French toast? Here are some of the best tools to do it!
- Specialty Nonstick 3-Piece Set
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder
- Stone Earth Pan by Ozera
- Pyrex Bakeware Oblong Baking Dish
- Rachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Non-Stick Bakeware Set
More Recipe Ideas You Will Love
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week