7 Crepe and Waffle Breakfast Recipes
I’m on a breakfast food kick lately. They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? So why not have fun serving it! We have rounded up 7 great ways to make your crepe and waffle breakfast more delicious. They include peach and strawberry crepes, peanut butter banana waffles, strawberry cheesecake waffles and, even, a classic waffle recipe.
1. Peachy Cream Crepes from Loris Culinary Creations: Look at all of the peachy creamy goodness inside the crepe. I love recipes that are versatile and you can do a lot with the crepes. Its a light breakfast that would be perfect when having breakfast on a warm summer morning.
2. Strawberry Shortcake Crepes from The Taylor House: These are a Strawberry Shortcake Crepe with a crème cheese and strawberry filling. They look very pretty and taste delicious! These would be a perfect breakfast in bed for your honey on Valentines Day this year!
3. Grilled Peanut Butter Honey Banana Waffle Sandwiches from Mom On Time Out: Grilling the sandwich makes the peanut butter so soft and creamy and the little bit of honey makes the sandwich just a bit sweet perfect for the kiddos!
4. Gingerbread Waffles from The Kitchen is My Playground: Christmas morning or not, nothing says Good Morning better than these Gingerbread Pancakes served with pure maple syrup or lemon curd.
5. Waffles and Strawberry Topping Recipe from A Moms Take. What kids don’t love whipped topping, strawberries and waffles?
6. Classic Waffles from Happy Hour Projects: You can never go wrong with a classic!
7. Strawberry Cheesecake Waffles from Frugal Foodie Mama: This waffle recipe strives to recreate the delicious New York Cheesecake Pancakes with strawberry topping in waffle form.
Making Waffles? Here are some of the most popular machines to do it!
- Breakfast Maker
- Belgian Waffle Baker
- Circus Animals Shaped Skillet
- Mickey Waffle Maker
- Traditional Five of Hearts Waffle Maker
- Plus a great syrup – NOW Foods Organic Maple Syrup
More Recipe Ideas You Will Love