18 Christmas Morning Breakfast Ideas
Do you eat Christmas breakfast before or after opening presents? I usually make scones the night before so we can have a quick something on our way to opening our surprises. After the excitement of exchanging gifts we eat something more substantial. I see several potentials in this roundup of Christmas breakfast ideas and some can be readied the night before: Apple Raisin French Toast Strata, Stollen, Cinnamon Rolls, Pecan Pancakes with Caramel Apple Topping, Monkey Bread, Peppermint Scones, Mojito Fruit Salad, and Gingerbread Pancakes with Warm Lemon Sauce. Pancakes in holiday shapes would be especially fun for the kids; see ideas for snowmen, elves, Santa, Rudolph, Sven and candy canes. There are little works of art made of doughnuts, too. Breakfast doesnt have to be served only at breakfast timeclever recipe ideas make a great showing on a party buffet table, too!
- Don’t miss these 8 Christmas Eve Traditions You Can Start This Year.
- Kids will love creating these fun 13 Christmas Crafts for Kids.
1. Apple Raisin French Toast Strata :: All Recipes
2. Christmas Stollen :: All Recipes
3. Cinnamon Rolls :: From Southern Living, via My Recipes
4. Pecan Pancake with Caramel Apple Topping :: From Southern Living, via My Recipes
5. Santas Elf Pancakes :: Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
6. Gingerbread Pancakes with Lemon Sauce :: Kraft Recipes
7. Rudolph Pancake :: Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
8. Mojito Fruit Salad :: Mom on Time Out
9. Kiddie Breakfast Menu :: Pocket Change Gourmet
10. Individual Monkey Breads :: A Southern Fairy Tale
11. Snowman Breakfast :: Hoosier Homemade
12. Snowman Waffles :: Random Thoughts of a Supermom
13. Candy Cane Doughnuts :: Chef Mommy
14. Candy Cane Pancakes :: Jims Pancakes
15. Doughnut Snowmen :: Taste of Home
16. Peppermint Scones :: Created by Diane
17. Vegan Santa Claus and Snowman Pancakes :: Taste of Japan
18. Frozen Olaf-Sven Waffles :: Mom Endeavors
Get ready for the holidays with these kitchen essentials that are perfect for a full house gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Stainless Steel Cooker
- Crock Pot SCR450-PT 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern
- Crock-Pot SCR300SS 3-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- Square Baker (8″ by 8″)
- Le Creuset Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart Rectangular Baker with Bonus 16-Ounce Rectangular Baker, Cherry
- Temptations Old World 15″ pizza Stone, Brown
- American Metalcraft STONE14 Rectangular Economy Pizza Stone, 14-Inch
- Cuisinart 77-7 Chef’s Classic Stainless 7-Piece Cookware Set
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Over-and-Back 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- Complete Elegant Regency Line 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set, Utensil Serving Set, Buffet Banquet Serving Spoons, Serving Forks, 18/8 Gauge Stainless Steel
Don’t miss more of these great party food recipes just in time for the holidays.
- Holiday Entertaining: 23 Must Try Recipes
- 15 Cute Snowman Craft and Food Ideas
- Party Food Ideas: 19 Festive Appetizers
What breakfast recipe is your favorite to enjoy on Christmas morning?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Plus, check out Cute & Easy Family Holiday Ideas…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week