17 Kid Approved Breakfast Ideas You’ll Also Love
I know sometimes mornings can be hectic, but making sure your child is fueled for the day with a good breakfast is essential. Making a breakfast that is fun will start everyone’s day on the right foot! One of these special breakfast ideas would be just the thing for a boys (or girls) birthday sleepover party too! Try these Kid- Approved Breakfast Ideas to start their day with a smile: banana pops, omelet cups, , rainbow painted toast, cinnamon roll snails, fruit ‘n waffle kabobs, breakfast burritos, and healthy pumpkin smoothie. Even non-breakfast eaters will be ready to eat!
- These 13 Peanut Free Lunch Ideas are perfect to give to little ones for fun and creative lunches who have an allergy to peanuts.
- Spruce up their lunch box with 3 Ways to Make Sandwiches more Interesting.
1. Breakfast Banana Pops :: Chocolate Covered Katie. These super cute (and healthy!) breakfast banana pops idea that your kids are sure to love!
2. Ham and Egg Omelet Cups :: Kristen Duke. This protein packed breakfast would be a great start to any kids day.
3. Rainbow Painted Toast :: Things to Share and Remember. Heres a great way to get your kids excited about eating breakfast and creating art.
4. Cinnamon Roll Snails :: Cute Food for Kids/ These are SO stinking cute, and Im sure your kids will agree.
5. Kid Approved Breakfast Burritos :: Once a Month Meals
6. Flaxseed Coconut Pancakes with Fresh Blueberries :: Kitchen Tested
7. Almond Joy Raw Bars :: Beard and Bonnet
8. Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie :: My Whole Food Life
9. Straw-Raspberry Basil Fruit Leather :: Willow Bird Baking
10. Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
11. Orange Blueberry Fruffins French Toast :: Wine and Glue
12. Bacon Spinach Breakfast Frittata Muffins :: Running to the Kitchen
13. Scrambled Egg Muffins :: Raias Recipes
14. Chocolate Chia Pudding :: Sugar Free Mom
15. Chocolate Strawberry Bowl :: Wonky Wonderful
16. No Bake Granola Bars :: Live Simply
17. Fruit and Waffle Kabobs :: Mom on Time Out
Serve breakfast with a smile and these super cute kids friendly plates gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Duro-Med Rigid Plastic Bed Tray (Color May Vary)
- DINNER WINNER Kids Plate
- Choose MyPlate for Kids Nutrition Plate
- FOOD FACE Dinner Plate
- Innobaby Stainless Bus Divided Platter
- Skip Hop Zoo Melamine Plate and Bowl Set, Dog
- Set of 3 Construction Utensils with Construction Plate
- Dinner Do’s Kids Dinnerware Plates Food Faces-Set of 3-Boy’s Style
- French Bull 8-Inch Melamine Plate, Robot Kids, Set of 4
- Jill McDonald Kids Melamine Dinnerware Set, Alphabet Animals
Want more delicious breakfast ideas perfect for kids? Check out these great recipes!
- Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie
- 13 Peanut Free Lunch Ideas
- Great Breakfast Recipes Featuring Apples
- 17 Delicious After School Snacks
- 10 Healthy School Lunch Ideas
What do your kids love for breakfast?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.