15 Yummy Desserts to Make this Fall
Fall doesnt just bring apples and pumpkins, it also inspires delicious treats perfect for a kids party or a dinner celebration. Ive rounded up some of the best ideas for yummy desserts to make this fall. I cant decide which one to make first: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Caramel Club Bars, Salted Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake Cake, Caramel Apple Cupcakes, or Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies? Decision, decisions. You cant beat Peanut Butter Apple Bars, Graham Cracker Toffee, White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies, Skinny Pumpkin Pie Dip, or Caramel Apple Mousse Cake! The Brownie Pie, Cheesecake Nutella Twists, Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars, Mini Butterfinger Pies in a Jar, and Butterfinger Cupcakes also look incredible. So which dessert are you planning to try first? Try several and choose your favorites to take for Thanksgiving!
- Get ready for busy school nights with 14 Weekday Crock Pot Recipes.
- Check dinner off your list with these 9 Make-Ahead Weeknight Dinner Ideas.
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies :: Reluctant Entertainer, recipe via Food Network
2. Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Caramel Club Bars :: Picky Palate
3. Salted Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake Cake :: Shugary Sweets
4. Caramel Apple Cupcakes :: Taste and Tell
5. Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies :: Gimme Some Oven, brownies slightly adapted from Mels Kitchen Cafe
6. Peanut Butter Apple Bars :: Two Peas & Their Pod
7. Graham Cracker Toffee :: Chef in Training
8. White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies :: Crafting Chicks, recipe adapted from Made
9. Skinny Pumpkin Pie Dip :: Back for Seconds
10. Caramel Apple Mousse Cake :: The Gunny Sack, adapted from Taste of Home
11. Brownie Pie :: Cookies & Cups, recipe lightly adapted from Southern Living magazine
12. Cheesecake Nutella Twists :: Inside BruCrew Life
13. Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars :: My Baking Addiction, recipe adapted from The Essential Chocolate Chip Cookbook
14. Mini Butterfinger Pies in a Jar :: Crumbs & Chaos, recipe from Pie by Ken Haedrich
15. Butterfinger Cupcakes :: The Stir, Posted originally by Make Bake Celebrate
Get set for fall baking and cooking with these kitchen essentials that are perfect for busy weeknight cooking gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Stainless Steel Cooker
- Crock Pot SCR450-PT 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern
- Crock-Pot SCR300SS 3-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- Square Baker (8″ by 8″)
- Le Creuset Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart Rectangular Baker with Bonus 16-Ounce Rectangular Baker, Cherry
- Temptations Old World 15″ pizza Stone, Brown
- American Metalcraft STONE14 Rectangular Economy Pizza Stone, 14-Inch
- Cuisinart 77-7 Chef’s Classic Stainless 7-Piece Cookware Set
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Over-and-Back 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- Complete Elegant Regency Line 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set, Utensil Serving Set, Buffet Banquet Serving Spoons, Serving Forks, 18/8 Gauge Stainless Steel
Get set for fall with more delicious recipes perfect for cooler weather.
- 17 of the Best Apple Dessert Recipes for any Occasion
- Cheesy Bread Recipe
- 18 Ways to Make Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Exciting
Which tasty dessert are you ready to start baking with your kids?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Plus, check out Kids’ Party Food: Naturally Colored Red Velvet Cupcakes…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week