12 Delightful Blueberry Recipes
Have you been trying to help your family eat healthier? I think summer is an excellent time to shift into better eating habits. One of the joys of summer is tasting the new crops of fruit and fresh produce. Were currently in the midst of blueberry season. Did you know blueberries are low in fat, high in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties? Theyre good for the immune system and bone development and a good source of fiber. They are also DELICIOUS! If youre like me, you probably go at least once during the season to pick your own fresh blueberries. Although I can (and do!) eat blueberries by the handful, there are a number of wonderful recipes that include these blue wonders. We just happen to have a dozen of em right here. Enjoy!
- Kids will love these Bagel Bite Animals for lunch.
- These Monster Oranges are perfect for a summer time snack.
1. Sweet Blueberry Pecan Squares :: Anns Entitled Life
2. Frozen Greek Yogurt Blueberries :: Paints and Paws
3. Power Greens Salad with Blueberries and Almonds :: Kalyns Kitchen
4. One Minute Blueberry Cobbler :: Snappy Gourmet
5. Plum-Blueberry Spritzers :: All Four Burners
6. Blueberry Basil Margarita :: Domestic Superhero
7. Blueberry Mojito Popsicles :: The Suburban Soapbox
8. Blueberry Lemon Balsamic Dressing :: Mooshu Jenne
9. Blueberry Peach Cobbler :: Bombshell Bling
10. Blueberry Granola Chocolate Chunk Cupcakes :: Cupcake Project
11. Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins :: I Eat Therefore I Cook
12. Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie Recipe with Chia Seeds :: Frugal Coupon Living
Check out these great healthy recipe ideas for your summer menu.
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
- Frozen Banana Penguins
- Apple Turtles
- Watermelon Pops
- Strawberry Mice Appetizer
What is your favorite blueberry recipe idea?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week