- 2 cans each of yellow and black spray paint (must be a kind specifically for plastic)
- painter’s tape
- plastic wrap (the big rolls for moving work better but the kind you use in the kitchen will work)
- Batman logo
1. Start by cleaning the slide, making sure it’s free from all dirt.
2. Dry completely.
3. Holding the can about 12 inches from the slide, evenly spray the slide yellow, then paint over the logo on the side of the slide. Allow to dry according to paint directions.
4. Once the yellow part is completely dry, use painter’s tape and plastic wrap to cover the slide. Use painter’s tape to cover up the yellow logo on the sides.
5. Spray paint the steps black. Allow to dry according to package directions.
For bat signal on the sides:
1. Trace the Batman logo onto vinyl.
Because I do first and think later, you’ll see in the photo I tried wrapping the steps with plastic wrap. It was a pain to do by myself and when I got all done, I realized it didn’t matter if the steps were wrapped or not because they were going to get painted black! So, I didn’t worry about it being perfect. Then when it came time to wrap the slide, my husband helped me. It created the perfect seal and overspray protection.